Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Following Morning...

So now we've finished what we set out to do. What now? Does this blogger die with the show? It seems that the end has come too soon. I don't want it to end. This one's hit me a lot harder than most shows. What comes next?

5 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Ooh, Abbey, your post has inspired me. We should keep posting and sort of stockpile all our NEW ideas for -- get this -- a new play.

Whoa.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sad that I won't be apart of the next play. Did Laura say it would be Fall of 2007 or 2008?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

...Did she say there would be one? Enlighten me.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She said it's a possibility. Just not for this fall.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

Agreed.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home