gurnels
Two big cookies are going to Erica and Kyle A. for bringing their journals yesterday.
The rest of you... Well. I expect you to do TONS of writing over spring break. Like, all of those prompts I posted below...
And you can bring me cookies.
The rest of you... Well. I expect you to do TONS of writing over spring break. Like, all of those prompts I posted below...
And you can bring me cookies.

3 Comments:
Yeah sorry I didn't show up yesterday, I didn't know that the 4-5 slot was still happening because of the trooping show.
I came to see the trooping show Thursday but I didn't know you wanted our journals. I had it with me if I would have known. Sorry about that. I promise I'll write over break:)
Do Erica and Kyle A. really get cookies? Thats crazy!
Danny -- the 4-5 slot didn't happen. but you could have showed up and brought your journel. Uh huh...
Kyle -- I'll respond to your writing in your journal like I usually do. Blogger can't replace everything.
Dani -- Since you had it, I'll bring you a cookie too. Sorry I didn't ask for it. I'll get it next class, ok?
Post a Comment
<< Home